1- Get creative with your visuals! Use eye-catching images and videos to make your products stand out.
The best way to stand out is by analizing the content that is already working for others within your niche to get inspiration from them
2-Share real-life success stories from happy customers to build trust and show that your products truly deliver results.
A BrightLocal’s Local Consumer Review Survey, shows that 91% of 18-34-year-old consumers trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation they may get in person. Reviews are detrimental if you want to grow and sell more.
3. Boost your reach by advertising on social media. You'll be able to reach even more potential customers!
Facebook advertising is always a good idea if you want to promote your products to your ideal customers. Every unique brand has a unique audience and Facebook advertising will let you select its location, interest, age range and much more for a tailored promotions. Attract qualified leads to your business and convert them to sales.
4. Keep the conversation going by responding to comments and messages in a timely and friendly manner.
be ready to answer leads as fast as you can so you give them a good first impression . Listen to what they are saying and find out what they really need. Once you care for them I assure you their interest in buying something from you will grow.
5. Use social media analytics to track your progress and make adjustments as needed.
Your social media goals will determine your final metrics. A good strategy should be tracked with the right analytics. For example, if your business goal is to grow your community, your social media goal becomes increasing follows and likes. Not only does having these information give you an opportunity to showcase the impact social media has on your goals but it also leads you to major shifts.
6. Host giveaways and contests to add some excitement and get people talking about your brand.
If your goal is to grow your community and to show appreciation to the people that already follow you then giveaways and contests are a fast way to do this. Just make sure to be consistent with content of value so the people that follow you stay even if they don´t win.
7. Collaborate with other brands or influencers to reach new audiences and have some fun!
- Collaboration makes you seem like a friendly brand
- Collaboration shows that you value others point of view
- Collaboration helps you get more engagement by reaching out to a new community within the same niche