♡ BUY ONE, GIVE ONE ♡
For every mask purchased, we are donating one mask to underserved and vulnerable communities.
Our artisan partners in Guatemala create these CDC approved two-layer face masks using 100% sustainable corte fabric and finished with elastic straps to ensure a comfortable fit. Cortes are traditional skirts worn by women in Guatemala so each mask is one of a kind. You will not get the mask in the photo, but a similar tone.
Shipped in a sealed plastic bag with care instructions.
It is washable and re-wearable and includes a filter pocket. Please note these masks run larger than our other masks.
- 6.25" Tall x 7" Long with elastic loop
- Made by women artisans in Guatemala following fair trade guidelines
- Hand-wash or machine wash in mesh bag before use
- Wash your hands before putting your mask on and after taking it off
- This is not a medical grade mask