We are a socially conscious brand partnering with artisans around the world to provide traditional handicrafts that represent hope and sustainability. Our goal is to support the creativity, ingenuity and passion of local artisans while developing long-term relationships with artisans that are based on Fair Trade principles. We distribute handmade products to retailers and other clients from our warehouse located in San Diego (City Heights).
ONLINE SALES COORDINATOR
We are looking for a rockstar team player with endless energy and great organizational skills to help us grow! The successful candidate should have a positive attitude, willing to wear many hats and be self-motivated. Our office is small and you will report directly with the owner in a fast paced office.
The individual who joins our team will assist with all operational activities associated with online orders, packing orders, receiving shipments, inventory management, speaking with clients, as well as handling general office responsibilities.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system (Zoho Inventory)
- Pick items to ship from wholesale stock
- Organize and tag products
- Pack and ship online orders using electronically generated UPS, FEDEX & USPS shipping labels
- Update system (Zoho) with completion of shipments
- Assist with customer service in tracking and monitoring shipments
- Receives and organizes international shipments coming in and going out to Thailand, Guatemala and Mexico
- Answer phones, speak with clients with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Enter sales orders into Zoho. Create invoices and send shipping confirmation to clients
- Updates websites when new items are added
- Receive, unpack & inspect returned items
- General cleaning of warehouse (trash removal, etc)
- Bachelor's degree a plus, associate's degree accepted in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field. Applicants who are actively pursuing a degree in a business related fields are also encouraged to apply.
- 2-3 years in a warehouse environment, customer service/sales and/or equivalent role
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision
- Good communication, customer service, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Zoho experience a huge plus
- Must be very comfortable with the internet and using email with great spelling and grammar
- Warehouse experience highly preferred
- Microsoft Office (mainly word and Excel) a must (Google Docs as is fine as well)
- Great phone and people skills are required
- Ability to be productive with multiple interruptions
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to/from work location
- Enthusiastic, flexible, a team player with a strong work ethic
- Accurate, attention to detail a must
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Read this job ad carefully to be sure it's a good fit for you.
2. Respond with an intro letter explaining why you're a great fit for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Attach your resume to your email via PDF document.
4. Wait for us to contact you for a quick phone interview then an office interview.