♡ BUY ONE, GIVE ONE ♡
For every mask purchased, we are donating one mask to underserved and vulnerable communities.
Our artisan partners in Thailand create these CDC approved two-layer face masks using 100% cotton muslin fabric and finished with soft elastic straps to ensure a comfortable fit. Muslin is a tightly woven cotton material that is lightweight, soft, breathable and is washable and re-wearable.
- 5" Tall x 7.5" Long open
- Made by women artisans in Thailand following fair trade guidelines
- Hand-wash or machine wash in mesh bag before use
- Wash your hands before putting your mask on and after taking it off
- This is not a medical grade mask and does not have a filter pocket
- Shipped in a sealed plastic bag
I bought these in hope that they would feel more comfortable for wearing for extended periods of time. I have anxiety and a long trip to the grocery store with a mask on it not ideal. However this mask is Amazing! It is so soft and comfortable that sometimes I forget that I am even wearing it. It makes going to the grocery store not as difficult as it was before. and the colors are beautiful too!
Very comfortable material, Perfectly fit to my face, not too tight or loose fitting.