♡ BUY ONE, GIVE ONE ♡
For every mask purchased, we are donating one mask to underserved and vulnerable communities!
Our artisan partners in Thailand create these CDC approved three-layer face masks using 100% cotton muslin fabric and finished with elastic straps to ensure a comfortable fit. Muslin is a tightly woven cotton material that is lightweight, soft and breathable. It is washable and re-wearable. Comes in a sealed plastic bag with care instructions.
Please know our artisans are making masks as quickly possible while maintaining a safe work environment. Thank you for your support!
- 5" Tall x 9" Long open
- Made by women artisans in Thailand following fair trade guidelines
- Hand-wash or machine wash in mesh bag before use. Lay flat to dry.
- Wash your hands before putting your mask on and after taking it off
- This is not a medical grade mask
- White mask perfect for tie dye projects!
very cute mask! I love it
Its a little tight and I have a regular sized head. I guess for almost $11 I was expecting more.
love mask, very comfortable!
It is a little big—I have to double the straps over my ears—but it works! Thank you!
The masks look well made. The only criticism is they are slightly tight behind the ears. Maybe after wearing that will change. Shipping was off because of a postage error, compensated nicely with a free extra mask!