♡ BUY ONE, GIVE ONE ♡
For every mask purchased, we are donating one mask to underserved and vulnerable communities!
Our artisan partners in Thailand create these CDC approved three-layer face masks using 100% cotton muslin fabric and finished with elastic straps to ensure a comfortable fit. Muslin is a tightly woven cotton material that is lightweight, soft and breathable. It is washable and re-wearable. Comes in a sealed plastic bag with care instructions.
Please know our artisans are making masks as quickly possible while maintaining a safe work environment. Thank you for your support!
- 5" Tall x 9" Long open
- Made by women artisans in Thailand following fair trade guidelines
- Hand-wash or machine wash in mesh bag before use. Lay flat to dry.
- Wash your hands before putting your mask on and after taking it off
- This is not a medical grade mask
- White mask perfect for tie dye projects!